Wednesday, 14 October 2009

New Toy Story 3



I have just seen the new trailer for Toy Story 3 and I think it is excellent. The new film is long awaited and I love the story of Andy going to college and having to get rid of his toys.
Love the way they still got Tom Hanks to do Woody again.

In Sum, I bloody love it.

I do love a good Disney movie and appreciate the way they're going back to the old school and making a brand new hand drawn animation, the Princess and the Frog, which is just about the only fairy tale they haven't done yet.



A black princess as well, how controversial.

It'll be sad when they finally run out of classic stories to do! Pixar is good but you can't beat the old style hand drawn Disney films.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover