Sunday, 3 January 2010

Mulberry Alexa Bag


Mulberry have launched this new bag inspired by tv presenter and fashionista Alexa Chung.

Named the Alexa, surprise surprise, the bag is inspired by her slouchy, geek chic style. As Alexa is the hottest property in fashion at the moment having just been named the most stylish person of the year, despite criticisms from the Daily Mail that the TV presenter was "worryingly thin", the bag is sure to be a hit when it's released in January.

I certainly love it. But alas with a price tag of £695 for the standard size and £795 for the over sized I doubt I'll be getting my hands on one any time soon. However I would definitely not object to having one sent to me because of my massively influential blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover