Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Autumn Trend: Thank Your Lucky Stars


I've just seen the September 2011 Cover for Spanish Vogue. The above cover stars (geddit?) three of the hottest super-models Claudia Schiffer, Helena Christensen and Eva Herzigova all wearing the Dolce and Gabbana star print featured in their Fall 2011 Collection.




The high street is of course following suit and has already released some star print pieces for the upcoming fall season.

Below are my some of my favourites:


I'm now even more glad that this weekend I invested in my own star print dress. It's not quite from Dolce and Gabbana but I'm sure it will see me through the season.

Not only have Vogue been investing in the print, celebrities on the red carpet are also loving the trend as seen on Fergie at the Teen Choice Awards.

 

Not only is the print all over the red carpet, biggest star of the moment Anne Hathaway also wore it on the cover of Cosmopolitan this month.


Star Print


Glow Stars
$8 - fredflare.com

Zadig Voltaire star bikini
£130 - zadig-et-voltaire.com

Dolce Gabbana pocket wallet
€323 - luisaviaroma.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover