Sunday, 16 October 2011

Sunday Nails

Toady, as I tend to do on the majority of my Sundays I re-do my nails.


Here's what I've done this week:

Taking inspiration from Lauren Conrad's TBD I used tape to create a straight line of who different colours and used a different colour for the ring fingers.


I used Rimmel base coat, Barry M dark red, Barry M glittery red and Revlon Matt red.


The most important thing to remember is to be patient and let it dry completely before you start with the tape and next colour.

Also you may find your tape a bit too sticky, if you do stick it to the back of your hand or any surface a few times so it's less sticky, that way it won't rip off any of your base colour when you take it off.

One colour:


And the finished look with two colours:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover