Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Favourite: Naked Palette

Time for an introduction to one of my favourite beauty products. My Urban Decay Naked Palette.
The palette contains 12 different nude shades and although I spent a lot more than I usually would on makeup for it, £36 I think, it was most definitely worth the money.

I bought it about a year ago and still wear it most days to this day. The colours last really well especially if you use a bit of primer underneath. You can easily use the light colours during the day for a more subtle look and layer up the darker colours for something a bit more special.

 I tend to use the normal shades a bit more than the glitter but as you can see from the above my palette is well loved.


It did come with an urban decay primer which has since ran out but I find that my normal face primer, L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer, works just as well as long as you make sure you give it a few minutes to settle into your eyelids, otherwise I find it's really difficult to blend.

I'd definately recommend this palette to anyone

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover