Thursday, 1 December 2011

Christmas List

Merry Christmas Cat
Well I'm sure everyone has been very excited for the highly anticipated release of my Christmas list this year.

Fans of my christmas lists, such as Father Christmas himself and his assisting elves, will all be aware that it contains all of the standard stuff. Undercrackers, bags, clothes, accessories and cosmetics.


But what I would most like is the "Birkin" bag from @handbagfairy *hint hint* as I have been a particularly good girl this year as I am every year.

I have definitely been an angel of good behaviour this year
 Christmas List


River Island white tee
£15 - riverisland.com

Mighty Fine t shirt
£1.95 - truffleshuffle.co.uk

Topshop
$40 - topshop.com

TopShop panties thong
$12 - topshop.com

Wooden Ships grey hat
$28 - urbanoutfitters.com

River Island printed scarve
£13 - riverisland.com

Set (Stocking, Hearts, Candy Cane)
$110 - swarovski.com

they're real! : Benefit Cosmetics
£19 - benefitcosmetics.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover