Friday, 23 December 2011

Top Guilty Christmas Pleasures

Tis The Season, some people can be a bit of a Scroodge at Christmas but not me. Here are my top 11 Christmas guilty pleasures. What are your hedonistic Christmas pleasures? Comment and let me know if there's anything you think I've missed out!


Don't even ask if I want cream because you know I do!

So many tourists but they are pretty though


Love a bit of George Michael.








If it says 'limited edition' on it I'll probably buy it, it goes to charidee anyway so really I'm doing a good deed.

A christmas special of all the best tv of the year, not even a guilty pleasure!


Sparkles are not really acceptable any other time of year so you've got to make the most of it.


So many calories in so very tiny nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover