Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Beauty Wish List



So I see a lot of people blogging about their 'hauls' (something I really don't believe in) from Estée Launder, Nars, Chanel and Mac. Well my budget doesn't really stretch to that so here are some of the products I've been eyeing up but can't realistically justify buying, not all at once at least. Although I am planning to buy a few of them after seeing how highly they have been rated, but it will definately take me quite a while to manage to acquire the whole lot.

But you never know, it is Valentines day soon and after the extremely odd administration error from last year this year could be my time...
In all cases I've tried to find a link where each can be bought from the UK but apologies if the link becomes invalid .









Are you lusting after any of these luxury products as well? Leave a comment.
On an unrelated note I updated my theme a bit. What do you think?

 
 
Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

1 comment:

  1. This is so similar to my make-up wish list - how strange!!

    Jessie
    coppergarden.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover