Thursday, 12 January 2012

Benefit They're Real Mascara




One of the biggest mascara launches of the year was Benefit's 'They're Real' (see what they did there?) The mascara sold out at launch, promising to give the effect that you're wearing false eye lashes it doesn't dissapoint.

Although no one has commented that my eyelashes look false it has done a better job than other mascaras I've used.

According to the product description, "They're real! lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts & separates. Our jet black, long-wearing formula won’t smudge or dry out. A specially designed brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!"


I agree it did do all of those things. I also lasts the whole day, although one drawback of this is that I often end up with panda eyes in the morning despite attempting to remove it the night before. But maybe if I scrubbed a bit harder I'd manage to get the whole lot of but it's quite hard work.

Saying that the mascara does last all day without getting all flakey and what I really like is that it doesn't go crusty when you try and layer it up and apply another coat like other mascaras do.
The price tag also matches it's performance at £18.50 it's not the most expensive or cheapest mascara available.

Has anyone else got this and what do they think?


Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover