Monday, 2 January 2012

Emma Watson in Elie Saab


Emma Watson in Elle Saab




Emma Watson in Elle Saab by daniellealmond featuring ruby rings


 

What a combination to end the year, one of my favourite style icons wearing my favourite couture collection of the year.

A cheeky red lipstick and a sexy exposed back make Emma look very much like a grown up, years away from her Hermione Granger days.

After Burberry, Lancome and Marilyn Monroe this year I'm looking forward to seeing whatever she decides to do next year, although in her first and second year of uni at Oxford I have no idea how she'll find the time...
Ruby ring
$19,970 - angara.com

LancĂ´me L'Absolu Rouge - NEW COLORS
$29 - bloomingdales.com

FLORERA
$1.99 - ikea.com










Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

3 comments:

  1. She's beautiful but I still think she needs to prove herself in a few more good acting roles.

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she looks absolutely gorgeous here, I love love love both Emma Watson and Elle Saab, so this is a fantastic post, by my standards, haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous outfit love it!!

    I love 2 follow eachothers blog regularly thru Bloglovin and GFC if u like :)).
    Dont miss a FREE giveaway at end of Jan on my blog :)

    cheers
    hanz
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover