Thursday, 16 February 2012

No 7 Illuminator


It's been a while since I did a beauty post so I thought I'd talk about this product from No. 7 at Boots.

There's a few different highlighters out at the moment which you can get, ranging from cheap as chips as insanely expensive.

This from No. 7 is somewhere in the middle at £11. It comes in two shades peach and pink. I opted for the pink.


Whilst the Illuminator is described as:


An amazing radiance boosting beauty fluid with tiny iridescent particles that shimmer in the light, giving skin a healthy looking glow.


I agree that it does give the area around my eyes a nice glow that is picked up by the light what I don't like is the packaging.

The brush makes it really difficult to see how much you're squeezing out which means I normally end up with four times as much as I need. The brush also gets dirty when you put the product on top of other make up so I normally end up using my fingers to put the product on my face and blend it in.

I doubt I'll be re-buying this because I'm eager to try something else. What would you recommend?


Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm not too fond of products with these kinda brushes either.. I always twist it too much and end up with more product then expected!! I recently bought some stuff from their new skincare range so far so good I like it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Laura. I saw that stuff the other day and was wondering if it was any good but I might give it a go now!

      Delete
  2. I almost bought this but the packaging put me off too! I think £11 is quite pricey so it should be better. Lovely blog you have here :)
    xx

    tidingsmagpies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Laura. Love your blog too. :)
      x

      Delete
  3. I found that squeezing this product out on the back of my hand and applying it with a different brush worked better it did result in lots of wastage though so I have'nt bought it since.
    I'm hoping to buy the St. Tropez skin illuminator :)

    http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading :) Yeah that works best for me too. I'll definitely be trying another one after this, the colour's good though, it's just a shame about the way you have to apply it.
      x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover