Sunday, 11 March 2012

Sunday Nails: Glitter Gradient



Again some more of my Sunday nails. I've seen quite a few bloggers doing a glitter gradient so I thought I'd give it a go.

I used 17 Parma Violet for the base and Models Own Silver glitter for the top. It's quite easy to do you just add a light coat to the top of your glitter first. Then build this up until at the very tip of your nail there's three coats of glitter.

I think mine starts off a bit of a blunt start rather than a gradient but practice makes perfect.

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I've been loving glitter nails lately.. and these re beautiful xx pink with silver gitter looks very nice, I need to try it myself :)

    Tanya xx
    http://tane4kacol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Tanya. The only problem with glitter polishes is getting it off!
      x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover