Monday, 2 April 2012

Instagram Update - March




Time for an Instagram update. Not something I regularly do however this month has been slightly more eventful than most.

To start off. I handed in my notice at work, had and interview and was offered the job (and accepted) within the space of a week. But that's not something you can convey through an Instagram photo unfortunately. Although I have been running around London like somewhat of a mad woman interviewing for some very nice agencies. Which you can see in photo three taken whilst I was eating my breakfast (photo two)

Now I'm leaving my job I thought I should make the most of some of the opportunities that it can bring and decided to take up the offer of tickets for the Titanic 3D film premiere at the Royal Albert Hall. I saw Kate Winslet looking gorgeous and glamorous on the red carpet and saw an orchestra perform the score for the film so a good time was had by all.

You can follow me on Instagram, I'm danielle_almond.

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover