Friday, 4 May 2012

MUA Pastels Palette




In time for Spring MUA have released their Spring Pastels Palette. Containing 12 complimentary shades of pretty pastel colours to brighten up your make up for Spring. The palette contains a variety of pastel and more vibrant shades to mix and match as you choose.
First of all I should mention this palette costs £4 from Superdrug so is great value for money for 12 different colours. Although I had to buy it online after going to a few different branches I still couldn't find this.

The shadows are really soft which helps you to blend them but for my liking they were a little too soft, and to get the lighter colours to show up on my eyelid I really had to put on a good few layers to build up the colour. With their softness their staying power isn't much to expect either, but with a good eyelid primer these should see you through the majority of the day.

All in all it's a very pretty palette giving you plenty of options. I like to mix the colours with more nude colours for a subtle bit of colour on my eyelids but I'm sure you can really go to town with some vibrant eye make up creations with this.

One thing that was a bit disappointing was the little applicator which came with it. It was just really cheap and completely useless, especially if you have your own brushes it really didn't compare. So I ended up chucking it straight into the bin.

Does anyone else have this and what do you think?

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I'm brave enough to wear these colours on my eyes! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Abbi, they come out quite subtle but get darker when you build them up.
      x

      Delete
  2. Really nice palette for 4£ (: x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Jess. Yep it's great for £4.
      x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover