Sunday, 1 April 2012

Sunday Nails - Denim Stripe



My latest nails, inspired by the Chanel blue denim range. One thing I did learn was to always make sure it's completely dry before you pull off the tape, but aside from that index finger the rest I'd say were passable.

I also thought the lighter colour was more of a blue than lilac colour which was a shame.

I used OPI "What's With the Catitude?" for the lighter colour and the darker is Topshop 'Airplane'

I really have trouble with the sample sizes of nail polish, you need the bigger brush to be able to apply it neatly in thin layers, which is so much harder with a small brush.

Let me know what you think!

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover