Wednesday, 9 May 2012

17 Blusher - China Pink



Another recent purchase is this blusher from 17. I was having a look around and really couldn't see anything that looked good at all.

I decided not to go for anything expensive when what I really want is Nars Orgasm so nothing is really going to compare to that.

So I decided on 17 Blusher in China Pink, a light pink colour that would do the trick in the mean time. And it has done its job, I only need a very small sweep across my cheeks to get the desired natural effect and at £3.50 I can't complain. But I do want an upgrade soon!

What are your favourite blushers?

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover