Thursday, 3 May 2012

Barry M Magnetic Nail Paint





More nails. This time Barry M's new magnetic nail paint, the wavy stripes never really appealed to be before but I though this kind if spiral effect was a lot nicer.

In all honesty I was hoping for a clearer effect, but maybe you get better at it with practice. I think I need to be a lot quicker with the magnet and use a thicker coat of polish to improve these but overall they're not too bad.

I think they'd make a great starting point for some galaxy nails as well if you added something else to the top maybe.

What do you think?


Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I nearly bought this the other day but wasn't sure what the outcome would be, I think it looks quite cool though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlie, I think it looks a bit nicer than the stripy magnetic polished as well.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover