Monday, 7 May 2012

Bourjois Healthy Mix




Although I am aware that this is really out of date now, having been replaced with Healthy Mix Serum and 1, 2, 3 Perfect since this first came out I still think there is a tiny bit of relevance left in my thoughts about it.
Firstly a bit about Healthy Mix, the product won Product of the Year 2011. It promises to boost radiance using natural fruit products for a flawless complexion. It claims to last for up to 16 hours with a natural finish that lets the skin breathe and moisturises. 

Really I would say it does hold up to the majority of these claims. It leaves a great dewy finish and evens out your complexion whilst feeling moisturising  on your skin.

Although for me 16 hours is a bit of an exaggeration, I normally wear this if I'm popping out during the day rather than going out for a long day at work.

The colour I use is the lightest they do 51, Vanilla Light which could be a better match for my light skin, but it works fine enough and matches.

In terms of price it's currently priced at £10 at Boots and when I bought it a few months ago I got a free mascara with it which was a great deal.

What does everyone else think of this?



Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good foundation! I didn't think the packaging made it look very good quality but yay! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you can definately tell it's not a premium brand for the packaging but never judge a book by it's cover!
      x

      Delete
  2. I was looking at this recently. I'm realy not in the market for another foundation but this does really appeal. Perhapd when I finish a foundation I can treat myself. Out of the three you have mentioned the healthy mix appeals to me the most so thanks for the review. I know Lisa Eldridge raves about this but I did not know it has won awards.. Really tempted now. Although I agree with copper garden ^ the packaging could be better xoxo


    www.roxanneoak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wait until I finish my last one before I buy the next, I don't know how people can just keep buying and buying! The price tag on this certainly appeals!
      x

      Delete
  3. i want to try this, using the healthy mix serum at the minute - have you tried that one? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kia,

      No I haven't tried that yet. Although I think I'd want to try something different next. Is it better than this would you say?

      x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover