Thursday, 17 May 2012

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover


I hope you enjoy the gif I made for this. I thought it would be a nice way to learn how to make them and show how quick and easy this really is.
The positive:

In terms of the polish remover itself I was really impressed all round! It was really really quick, and my nails feel in such a good condition after that they are ready for some more polish straight away, rather than the normal few days I like to keep inbetween polishes so my nails don't get too damaged. It smells a lot better than other removers as well. I'm not sure how it works which bothers me a bit, I think there's liquid polish in the bottom which soaks through the sponge? If anyone else had any other ideas than do let me know.

Something else that's great about is that if you make a mistake on one of your nails you can easily open up the remover and remove one finger without getting cotton bits stuck to the rest of them like I used to always do. What will they think of next?!

The not so positive:

A word of warning, don't hold it upside down because the liquid remover at the bottom will all fall out over your jeans. A pro-tip I learnt from my sister there. Also one thing I did think was odd when using it was the concept of sticking your finger in a black sponge you can't see beyond, really just a bit odd and uncomfortable, but maybe that's just me.

Something else I'm worried about is how long it'll last? Will it eventually dry out on it's own? It seems like it might because it's a sponge soaked in liquid, but who knows.

All in all it's a massive time saver and there's must less wastage than with those little cotton pads I use normally. I haven't tried it on glitter polish but I'd imagine it takes a few more twists to get it all off. But all in all it's been very effective, removing all the polish from the sides of your nails in record timing. And at £5 you can't complain about the price either compared to a normal £3 bottle of remover and a £1 pack of cotton pads.





Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! the gif as a brilliant idea! It will be interesting to see how long it lasts though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, yep I have no idea how long it'll last, especially as I spilled half on it on my jeans!
      x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover