Saturday, 23 June 2012

Argan Oil



Argan oil has been around for quite a while now as you can see from my bottle running low. For the scientists among us Argan Oil is an oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree, endemic to Morocco, that is values for its nutritive, cosmetic and medicinal properties. (Wikipedia)

I've been using it at least every time I wash my hair and some days in between to help keep in healthy and frizz free.

It's lasted me such a long time as a little goes a long way. There's loads of other products with argan oil in them that you can buy now, some of them are really break the bank as well however this one was only £12 which I think is quite reasonable considering how long its lasted and it's still going strong.

I must prefer this to Frizz Ease products which have always had quite disappointing results for me. I always apply to my wet hair whether I blow dry it straight, curly or leave it to air dry and when I wake up sometimes and my hair looks like a frizzier version of Russell Brand in desperate need of taming.

I'm off to Morocco next week (scheduled post so now) and am hoping to bring some more of this back direct from source at a better price than at home which should keep me stocked up for a good while.

Has anyone else tried argan oil products and what do you think?


Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

8 comments:

  1. I've been using the Osmo Berber Oil (review on my blog) which has Argan Oil in it, and I love it! I was thinking of trying Argan Oil to compare the two though.

    Like you, Frizz Ease products have never really worked for me, the only one that's worked is the shine spray.

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Catherine. That Berber oil sounds great. Same with me I think I've only ever used one product from frizz ease that worked for me.
      X

      Delete
  2. I REALLY want to try argan oil but they all seem so expensive! Might have to take the plunge though.

    P.S. I nominated/tagged for for a blogger award! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Emma. Take the plunge it will last you a long time and you can just get a small one for now.
      X

      Delete
  3. One great product, in my experience, for keeping hair healthy is argan oil. I have Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil and it deeply conditions and hydrates my hair, plus it leaves it smooth and shiny. Recommend it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover