Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Badger Balm




One of my latest purchases from Ebay. As it is was Summer I thought it would be a good idea to get my suffering little toes looking nice for sandal season.
I saw another review for Badger Balm and thought I'd give it a go. This is where I bought it from and as it was only around a fiver I'd thought I'd give it a go.

It's quite pungent of peppermint and all those other ingredients you can see give it quite a kick! It's not an unpleasant smell but it does hang around for a few minutes.

As you can see the texture is quite thick, not particularly gloopy and is quite hard to rub in if it's cold but once it's softened up a bit you can rub it in a bit more easily. It doesn't sink in immediately which is why I prefer to use it before bed, but after a few goes my dry feet were soft and ready for the summer!

Also I think the little badger on the packaging is really cute making it stand out a bit from the other lotions and potions I have scattered around.


Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

6 comments:

  1. I been wanting to try this out!! I see it all the time at Ulta....I'm definitely gonna get it next time :)
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, and your pics are great! I'm a new follower and it would be great if you could follow back. Thanks!

    ~Gina

    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Gina. Love your blog too!
      x

      Delete
  3. I love the look of Badger Balms! I've been wanting to try them out for a while now :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and following Claire. Give it a go, I'm intrigued about their other products now!
      x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover