Friday, 1 June 2012

Figs and Rouge Balms


Figs and Rouge manufacture completely organic moisturizing balm for lips and body. I got mine quite a while ago and as you can see my little tin is almost empty and I will definitely have to repurchase very soon.

Figs and Rouge pride themselves on their organic, pure and natural formulation that goes into the balm. The brand is also a favourite with celebrity Emma Watson and available in a range of flavours.

Although I've never been particularly concerned whether what I use is organic or not this balm really does the trip to keep your lips moisturized for a long time rather than other balms containing petroleum which cover the lips rather than sinking in and moisturizing them properly. 

The list of uses on their website go on and on but some of the most intriguing are as a face primer under make up, on dry skin over makeup and to keep brows in shape. I haven't given it a go on any of these areas but I think where it excels is in its use on lips.

I love the cute packaging as well and can't wait to try the other varieties which are:
  • Rambling Rose
  • Peppermint and Tea Tree
  • Pomegranate
  • Aloe and Mint
  • Wild Cherry
  • Coco Vanilla



Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

4 comments:

  1. I have Rambling Rose & Peppermint and Tea Tree, they are amazing! I want to try out cherry next
    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Roxii. I've got the pomegranate one now and it's great.
      x

      Delete
  2. I had a tin of rambling rose and couldn't get the lid off in the end. It sadly went in the bin :( I really need to repurchase as it was lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading. I always have so much trouble getting the lid off as well but normally with a bit of perseverance I do it in the end but it makes me really frustrated though!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover