Saturday, 7 July 2012

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer


I saw a lot of other bloggers talking about how amazing this was from Collection 2000 and they all made some quite big claims so I thought I'd give it a go myself.

Collection 2000 isn't really a brand I tend to buy at all as I've always thought of it as a bit cheap and nasty. But I picked the lightest colour they have, as usual, and got fair which matches me fine. And ever since I've been using this almost everyday in replacement of my Mac concealer which cost about three times as much.

This is a complete bargain at only £4 and does exactly what a concealer should. It covers everything it needs to very well. I blend it in on and around what I'm trying to cover up and it's almost vanished once I've set it in with some powder. It staying power could do with a tiny bit of improvement but it lasts throughout the day and would only need touching up if you were to go out again.

I really only use this on spots rather than under the eye because it's not really the right texture for that area. But a little goes a long way as it's quite thick so this will be lasting me for a while. All the lettering on the packaging came off almost immediately but it's what inside that counts, and this does exactly what you need a concealer to do!

Does anyone else use this?


Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great alternative to some of the more expensive concealers :) I stocked up on my Witch blemish stick when I found them in a reduced section, so I won't need any new concealer for a while but when I do I may well give this a go :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Alena

    Low Platelets Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read so many good things about this concealer but I haven't tried it myself yet! At £4 you can't really go wrong!
    Great review :)
    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Megan. Love your blog.
      x

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover