Thursday, 26 July 2012

John Frieda Full Repair Sheer Mist



As I'm constantly on the look out for something to help with my split ends to put off having to have them chopped off and hopefully allow me hair to grow a bit more, I thought I'd give this from John Frieda a go.

Part of the Full Repair range it claims:

"Silkens and protects fine-textured hair damaged from high heat.Breakthrough deep infusing formula, with Inca Inchi Oil rich in omega-3.Weightlessly reverses the look and feel of damage through the tips of strands to leave hair smooth, shiny and full of body.Helps protect against breakage from heat styling."

A spritz of this on the ends of my hair after washing definitely helps with the split ends however as with all products promising to miraculously fix your split ends the repair is only superficial and lasts just for a day or two.

Despite this I'd definitely say it's one of the best hair repair products I've used, good considering the relatively reasonable price for the bottle which sadly I've almost finished now.

Has anyone else tried it and what do you think?

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover