Monday, 2 July 2012

Mac Fix +



Something that I am currently obsessing over is my new Mac Fix +. As I don't shop at Mac very often when I was at the airport I'd thought I'd treat myself so snapped this up for £10.50, just a little discount off the normal £12.50 you'd pay at the Mac Store.

I'd seen a few other blogs talking about this. Most notably one of the most famous make up tutorial videos by a beauty queen in America who gives herself an amazing transformation from severe acne to flawless skin., using quite a few products including this. If you haven't already seen it click here.

Although looking at this a lot of people will be skeptical about paying for what is basically a bottle of plain water, but once you use it a few times you can really see how it really improves how your make up looks both when it's fresh on and at the end of the day.

As soon as you put it on you can smell it's nice fresh scent and although for a few minutes you feel like you're wondering around with a wet face it does settle in after around 2 minutes.

Firstly I noticed that it helped my make up look a bit less cakey where I'd put on extra powder around my chin to help cover up some spots, then at the end of the day I also noticed my make up stayed looking fresh. 

As well as this even my eye make up where I hadn't used a primer was still in place and had barely creased at all. And this is after putting my make up on at around 7 in the morning, working until 6, getting in and then settling down and checking it again at around 8 or 9 at night.

Does anyone else have this or is looking to try it out?

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I've been thinking about trying this alot recently, I've got a real problem with my makeup looking cakey! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. I hate the cakey look but sometimes you need to put a bit on to cover up problem areas!
      x

      Delete
  2. Oh this is going to be added to my shopping list for sure! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try it :)

    http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover