Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Origins Super Spot Remover



One of my favourite products of the moment is Origins Super Spot Remover.

Also my first buy from BuyaPower I can't deny I was a bit under whelmed when this came through the post. If anyone else does buy this do be prepared that it is a really teeny tiny bottle. About the height of my little finger (odd thing to compare it to I know but that should give you a better idea of its actual size.)

The product itself is a clear gel. It is recommended you apply it 2 or 3 times a day directly onto the spots only and within a few days the redness will have reduced dramatically.

I use mine only over night and just wipe away what's left in the morning. My spots don't dissappear instantly over night like some other reviewers have said, but they are a lot less stubborn and are gone so much quicker than usual preventing them from scarring.

It does sting a tiny bit when it first goes onto a nasty spot but then I think that's good because it shows it's doing something. It sinks in fast which is good as I've found with other gels that go on at the end of the day tend to rub off on my pillow before having the chance to sink in.

I ended up paying £7 which I think is good value for something that works so well. It's also going to last a long time as you only need a small drop every night.

Does anyone else like this?

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover