Sunday, 1 July 2012

Sunday Nails: French



Todays nails. I used Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener and Rimmel Pro French manicure 445 French Rose,

I used the brush with the tip whitener to do the tips freehand. The left hand turned out nicely but the left was a lot more tricky. The brush has a special thinner tip so you can be more accurate which is fine using my right hand but my left was just shaking all over the place so you'd probably have to use some tip guides to get the right hand perfect.

But apart from that I quite like the pretty pink colour underneath and it's nice to have some nails that aren't really in your face which will make a change for me.

Is everyone else awful using their wrong hand or is it just me?

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your beautiful comment. <3 xx
    do you have twitter?
    mine is @adoramehitabel
    I also have instragram too
    adoramehitabel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover