Sunday, 5 August 2012

Sunday Nails: Gradient v2




If at first you don't succeed...

Here's another attempt at gradient nails. A bit of an improvement on my first but some room for improvement. I think it's the sponge itself which is letting me down, or I need to change it more often after every nail.

I think it looks OK from a distance and it does look a bit more interesting than one flat colour.

Does anyone have any tips for the perfect gradient nail?

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

16 comments:

  1. I love the effect! Definitely think the way the sponge breaks the colour up is amazing! I'd love to try, but I think my nails are a bit short.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth. Give it a go, if it all goes wrong you can just try again!
      x

      Delete
  2. I think these look gorgeous :) fab attempt - I don't think I dare even try!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these, they don't look bad at all! I need to give it a go x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it. Practice makes perfect!
      x

      Delete
  4. they turned out awesome!!! great colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails look so lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh i love this! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Victoria. Love your blog. x

      Delete
  7. these nails look amazing! must have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it looks great! Love your nails by the way xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover