Sunday, 23 September 2012

Sunday Nails - Boogie Nights


More Sunday nails and testing out my new Models Own Disco paints. Again I didn't fancy going the whole hog with crazy disco nails - I'm only going to work and it doesn't feel right with Autumn well and truly setting in this week.

So I toned it down with a taupe shade of Topshop nail paint on the base and just a small bit of Dancing Queen on top. To tone it down even more I layered on a matte top coat too.

What do you think?

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I love it with the matte top coat! I was kind of hoping for more from the disco ball polishes, they're still pretty but I kinda expected a bit more glitter..

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess. I like the way they're subtle so you can build it up to get more of an effect.
      x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover