Sunday, 2 September 2012

Sunday Nails: OPI - Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It


One of my favourite Sunday nails. OPI Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It - such a pretty little polish. I think next time I'll try it with a darker shade underneath than this light pink one.

I also used a miniture Nails Inc polish for the bottom which I think was a bit of a mistake. The brush is too small so I end up applying too much of a thick layer of polish and I then didn't wait for it to dry completely so when I was putting on the OPI coat and had to position the hearts a bit it was taking off the base coat too.

It's pretty and girly but I did find myself having to fish out the hearts from the bottle to make sure I got an even number on each nail as otherwise I'd get clumps of hearts on one nail and nothing on others.

I also love the OPI bottles - they feel so much more weighty and just better quality than the cheaper brands.

What do you think?

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

6 comments:

  1. I've been lusting after this polish since I saw it! It's so cute, I think it would look better with a darker colour under it too, but these things are trial and error :) the hearts would definitely show up better! It is lovely though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Hannah. Yep I'm definitely going to try it with a darker colour next time.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cannot imagine how much I want this polish, one day...one day. Although I think it still looks adorable with the light pink, I think a darker colour would improve it next time :)

    Emily Jane xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a lot of people say this nail polish is a pain to apply, but I want it none the less! The little hearts look so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Megan. You need to be a bit more patient with it but it's worth it!
      x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover