Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Alpha H - Liquid Gold


Alpha-H Liquid Gold is some of the most talking about products at the momeny by beauty bloggers in particular. Most of whom are very positive about it and the effects it's had on their skin - so when I saw it on offer through Buyapowa I decided to see for myself what all the fuss was about.

The claims made by Alpha-H can are summarized here:
  • Contains Glycolic acid to brighten and smooth skin
  • Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Revitalises tired complexion
  • Fights uneven skin tone and discolouration
  • Reduces appearance of pores
  • An effective acne treatment
How to Use:
  • 3 nights a week
  • Apply with a cotton pad all over the face
  • Make sure to use something contain spf onto your skin the next day as it may become more sensitive
What's most unusual about this is that it isn't really anything - it isn't really a cleanser, toner or moisturiser, there isn't really a name for it - the best thing to say is that its an overnight facial. The packaging is really plain and the company doesn't use any flashing packaging or celebrity endorsements to sell it/

How it worked for me:

The effects for me definitely weren't instantaneous. It's taken a number of weeks it not months to see any noticeable effects - although I would be the first to admit that I find it difficult to notice small changes in my skin.
It has reduced some old acne scars to nothing which is great as I'd got into the thinking that they would be there for good - but new ones have also appeared so I'm not necessarily in a much better position now than I was before.
It does tingle when you put it on and more than that when you have a sensitive spot it can really sting! But overall I had reduced my pores to an extent and the number of spots I have overall.

Have anyone else tried this?


Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover