Friday, 26 October 2012

Rose Gold Watches Update

Since my last post on the Rose Gold watchers by Marc Jacobs and Michael Kors I have been offered a discount for my readers on the watches from WatchWarehouse.

How do you like to style your watches?




To get the discount simply enter BLOGGER10 in the checkout at watchwarehouse.co.uk. It expires 31st December so it's perfect for Christmas shopping... Or subtly giving to your Santa Claus so they can have your watch under the tree for the big day!

Let me know if you do decide to get one of the watches, I'd love to see.

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

4 comments:

  1. omg..love michael kors watches!!!

    Would you mind checking out my blog? Would love to win you over as a follower (and I don´t mind to return the favor)...✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Jezz. Love your blog.
      x

      Delete
  2. These watches are styled beautifully :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover