Sunday, 21 October 2012

Sunday Nails - MUA Constellation


More nails nails nails. These are the MUA constellation nails - very similar to the Ciaté Caviar manicure, but not...

The shade I have here is called Leo and contains purple and green beads whilst there's a whole range of other colour combinations you can get.

To apply the beads it's quite simple - you just carefully pour them onto wet nails polish and gently pat them down and the theory is that they stick. As you can see I have a bit of a hole in mine where a chunk of beads fell out so I'm quite skeptical about how long this will last.

Despite this all in all I'm impressed. They're something different to try and add something a bit more exciting to a set of boring plain one coloured nails. 

You can see the rest of the MUA coloured constellation beads below:


Has anyone else tried these and what are your thoughts?

On a separate topic I've decided that once I reach 100 GFC followers I'll be doing a giveaway. Below is a teaser of what's to offer. Hopefully it won't be too long until I reach my target now...


Can you guess what it is yet? ;)

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

6 comments:

  1. I picked some of the Nail Constellations up the other day, really love how they look on the nails! x
    One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I really want to try the other colours after seeing other people's posts about them!
      x

      Delete
  2. GOSH Holographic nail polish?? :)

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Constellation beads look lovely, mine would probably all fall off by the end of the day though as I'm so clumsy!! Will be interested to see how you get on with them - you should do an update in a few days :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah. A few have fallen off already - they're quite fun to pick at as well and I can't resist starting on the loose ones!
      x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover