Sunday, 14 October 2012

Sundays Nails: Models Own Ibiza Mix and Purple Grey


Apologies for not posting much this week. It's been pretty busy. But I'm making up for it now and queuing as many posts as I can for during the week.

For this set of nails I've used Models Own Purple Grey and Hed Kanki Ibiza mix layered onto for the ring fingers.

I really like the Ibiza Mix to help liven up some some plain nails - seems very versatile, like it would work on top of almost any colour.

What do you think?

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

2 comments:

  1. The color looks great and I like the glittering effect but I think it is much better with a top coat to enhance the glittering effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover