Wednesday, 3 October 2012

YSL Shocking Mascara


I got this a while ago when I was lucky enough to receive one of the samples from What's In My Handbag. I wasn't expecting it so was very chuffed to arrive home to see this on the doormat.

Ever since it's become my favourite mascara. I think it gives me longer lashes than Benefit's They're Real and will definitely be buying the full size when this little sample runs out.

It's going to be £23 for the big size but it really makes my lashes look a lot longer than any other mascara. It can be layered up nicely to build it up without going crusty - one of my mascara pet peeves! It dries quickly so you don't get any awful transfer onto your eyelids when you look app after you've applied it. What more could you ask for?

Did anyone else get this through from WIMH?

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

10 comments:

  1. I got the same sample and I am in love with this mascara, I'm definitely going to pop this baby on my Christmas list ;) xx

    daintydesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The full size one sounds like a good investment!!! I will have to check out What's In My Handbag definitely :) I noticed the Asos cat watch on your wish list - I love that!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's such a cute watch! Thanks for reading.
      x

      Delete
  3. Thank you for blogging, very helpful!

    Maybe you would like to follow each other?
    www.umostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like that it dries quickly, I must check this one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool!

    Please check out my blog if you have a few minutes spare :)

    Helen

    x

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover