Friday, 14 December 2012

Instagram Update

You may or may not have noticed that I've been a bit MIA from blogging recently and there are quite a few reasons from this. These are mostly personal, don't get me wrong I definitely haven't fallen out of love with blogging, and I love seeing everyone's comments and being an active part in the community. However life is what happens when you're busy making other plans and flat hunting, job losing/changing, job interviewing, job negotiating, laptops dying, laptop replacing and general Christmas merriment has meant that blogging has been forgotten about for a few weeks now.

Below are some of the things I've been keeping myself busy with away from blogging for the last few weeks:



But I am back and have now accepted a job offer I am very happy with, (although negotiations are still taking place so I'd rather not share too many details) and it seems that I'll get to enjoy some time off. Which is a bit mental for me as for the last few years I've been swapping jobs and missing out on all my annual leave I've earnt to start some where else as soon as I can. But not this time! Who knows when the boredom will kick in and I'll be itching to start work again, but for now I'm very happy with blogging, going to the gym and generally entertaining myself for a bit.

I'm very keen to get back into blogging, doing some nice posts and growing my blog so make sure you follow to keep up to date.

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover