Monday, 31 December 2012

Most Popular Posts of 2012

Although my blog is definitely not one of the most fasted growing I still wanted to do a quick run down of my most commented posts of 2012 to round off my year of blogging.

Here they are:


1. Pink Glitter - A pretty in pink nail.


2. Gradient nails V2 - If at first you don't succeed.

3. Four Fall Favs - A lovely Autumnal post




4.  Fav 3 - Three lovely little products I enjoyed.


5. YSL shocking mascara - My favourite mascara of the year.

Happy New Year everyone. Looking forward to carrying on bloggin in 2013. :)

xxx

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Your 4 for fall posts lists all me favourite things about the change of the seasons - although it's not really been cold in UK just damp and miserable :( I like a good frost and a sunny day :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog

    Jenni xx

    Bowsbanglesandbakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there's nothing better than a crisp winter day!
      x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover