Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Ojon Damage Reverse


After seeing a very tempting offer on the Ojon Facebook page I thought I'd give them ago. I ended up just paying for the oil and getting the shampoo and conditioner free - the oil wasn't particularly cheap but the shampoo and conditioner are full size so I think I did quite well.

The Schpeel about Ojon oil:

It promises... To instantly help mend, straighten and restore body, bounce and shine.
Ojon oil - Known as "nature's golden elixir", this now-legendary oil is rich in essential lipids similar to those in unprocessed, virgin hair. Found only in the rainforests of Central America and harvested and extracted by hand from the nuts of the fragrant Ojon tree, this amazing beauty secret has been used for centuries to restore perfect health and vitality to "hair broken by the blazing sun".
Quite a lot of miraculous claims there.You can smell the nuts in it but it's not unpleasant and it doesn't leave your hair smelling of perfume. I've been using the shampoo, conditioner and oil twice a week for about a month now and I think they have done a great job and  as well as that,I think my hair has grown more than usual!

The oil seems to be lasting forever and comes with a handy pipette so you can only get the small amount out that you need rather than trying to pour a few drops from a big bottle and getting oil all over the place. I use the oil before my hair dries and after as it seems to frizz up quite a bit in the hour it takes to air dry.

It helps my to style my hair and just by twisting and scrunching it into curls they seem to last for a while. But I think that's more due to my very malleable hair than the oil itself.

Also loving my new Lady and The Tramp t-shirt from H&M. What do you think?

Has anyone else tried Ojan oil products?


Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

9 comments:

  1. I have the same ojon oil! I've used it loads since i bought it but there's loads left in the container!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great. Thanks for commenting Celeste!
      x

      Delete
  2. Oh lovely T-shirt!!! I really love Disney movies.. would you like to follow each other?(: xoxo
    http://andreadilaurentis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never had a chance to try out Ojon hair products, but I'm sure I will one day. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela. I'd recommend you try them although they're not the cheapest when you don't have an offer.

      X

      Delete
  4. Definitely putting Ojon on my list now...and maybe the shirt too. Its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover