Monday, 7 January 2013

My Soundtrack to 2012

One nice way to sum up 2012 is by looking back at all my favourite songs of the year. At work I like to you YouTube to listen to music by creating playlists which makes it really easy for me to see what I've been listening to.
Below I've created a playlist of all my most listened to tracks of 2012. I don't really have a particularly cool or high brow taste in music but it's what I like.
There's a bit of Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, One Direction, Justin Bieber, Paloma Faith, The XX, Jessie Ware and Girls Aloud.

 
Follow this link to see the playlist in Youtube
What have you been listening to last year?
Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

4 comments:

  1. I've been loving the XX too this year :) and Jessie Ware has a lovely voice! My little sister is quite possibly Ed Sheeran's biggest fan! Happy new year to you :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah. I've only really listened to one Jessie Ware song, I should really.try out a few more.

      Delete
  2. So nice music!!
    xoxo

    Love from Madrid

    http://annchic.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover