Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Watching, Playing, Reading, Wanting


Sorry for the lack of posts recently but I'm definitely keeping myself busy. This is what I've been entertaining myself with recently.

Watching:
Cannot wait for the celeb version of Great British Bakeoff to start. Love Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood.

Playing:
The latest version of Temple Run has just came out and I've been playing it most of the weekend. It's similar to the old version but a nice new challenge, and the little goals and challenges make sure you keep playing. It's slicker, there's new levels and a little cart you can drive. Not a bad way to pass the time when you're snowed in!

Reading:
I just finished this and there's a review coming soon. I'm expecting the film version to be better than the book as maybe it was because I was a bit distracted whilst reading it but I found it hard to keep my attention.

Wanting:
Gorgeous Prada bag. Zara have a similar one as well.

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

17 comments:

  1. The Great Gatsby is one of my favourite books of all time! Great pick :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki. I'll be doing a review of it soon... I hope!
      x

      Delete
  2. I've only just picked up The Great Gatsby. I'm planning on reading it before the film comes out! Also I know which Zara bag you're talking about... this girl at uni has it and I keep eyeing it with envy!

    twincolours.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emelie. I hate reading books after the film comes out! Love your blog.
      x

      Delete
  3. Love The Great British Bake off at the moment!

    Happy to be your 100th follower woo!

    www.caramella0.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess. Glad to have you as my 100th follower.
      X

      Delete
  4. The Prada bag is stunning! I nominated you for the Liebster award on my latest blog post lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Prada bag is so nice!! I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my latest blog post (http://teathreesugars.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog and nice post ;) I will be here more often, I'm your new follower. Don't forget to visit my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg. That Prada bag...it's haunting me. I'm seeing it everywhere ;__; why you so expensive?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Zara has a great dupe though! X

      Delete
  8. Dear Danielle, I think your blog is lovely, which is why I have nominated your for the Liebster Award. Check out the details over here on my blog. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover