Saturday, 23 February 2013

Instagram Update


Shock and horror at how long it's been since I've updated my blog but I am now back online in the new flat and plan to schedule a whole load of posts. I've also since my last post hit the the 100 follower mark. *swoon*

Here's what I've been up to lately.

  • I went to an Atrixo blogging event - they gave out cake - NOM!
  • Pancake Day - this little chapy had ice cream, apple and cinnamon on top of it
  • Putting my things on things - these are all my bracelets and some rings.

  • New pet - he's a door stop really but he's no trouble
  • Creme Egg Ice-cream - it's a thing and I highly recommend it
  • I gave blood and you should too


  • A bit of a hair disaster but after about three rounds of detoxing shampoo peace was restored
  • Daffodils - for a while in February it seemed like it might be Spring - but today it's snowing so I'm not sure what happened to that
  • Chocolates for Valentines day

  • Supremely fleecy blanket - possibly one of my favourite things I own.

You can see my instagram account here


Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Aww your door stop is adorable! Love your jewellery stand too xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Megan. Can't resist a shiny - I keep looking at it!
      x

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos! I think my fleecey blanket is one of the best things I own too haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover