Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Nutella Brownies


One of my first making posts on the blog. I made these Nutella brownies last night with a recipe I found from Pinterest. And they turned out very nicely! What's your favourite treat to make yourself?

Scroll down to find the recipe.


Pre- Oven - gooey and chocolately!


Post oven - who needs an oven glove when the sleeve of your hoody will do?


Hopefully more recipes to come. Recipe for Nutella Brownies is here. Sorry but you'll annoyingly have to change everything from US measurements to UK.

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Two of my favourite things.. Nutella and brownies! I MUST try this!
    Loved reading, and now a new follower!

    HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Nutella, isn't that crazy? Those look so good! - Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't believe you've never tried it. It's chocolate-y goodness!
      x

      Delete
  3. Oh no. I haven't even made this yet but I already know my diet is ruined.
    Beauty Challenged

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh brownies are better than diets!
      x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover