Sunday, 24 February 2013

Sunday Nails: Pearl


Sunday Nails are back. And these were a bit of a bargain. I tried the MUA constellation nails before but I think these probably lasted better. I used Nails Inc Elizabeth Street Pink as the base and then these Pearl Beads on the ring finger.

They're from Primark and I thinke were £2 and unlike the MUA caviar version the colour stayed on the beads all week and the beads stayed on my nail for the whole week too.

Although as it comes with a little funnel you need to get a glamorous assistant (I was assisted by @Kayley_A) to help you out.

What do you think?

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

4 comments:

  1. I think these are gorgeous :) I like the way these ones are one block colour, it's something different to the MUA ones! I personally got on really well with the MUA ones, and they would have lasted beyond the week had I not picked it off at the end of it (the urge was too much!!). Lovely choice of colours here :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heers Hannah. Maybe the different MUA colours last differently depending on what colour. It was really tempting to pick off though!
      X

      Delete
  2. I love this, it looks amazing! I am definitely getting some myself! I would love it if you could check out my blog, and follow back on bloglovin? :)

    http://laurenemma.blog.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren. I thought it turned out nicely. :)
      X

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover