A bit on Sunday baking. These cookies tasted lovely and were quite quick to make although you do need quite a lot of ingredients - we already had most of them apart from the chocolate and macadamia nuts.
Recipe is after the jump
Makes a dozen cookies
113 g unsalted butter, softened
33g granulated sugar
110g dark brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
85g plain flour
90g bread flour
1 tsp corn flour
0.5 tsp baking powder
0.5 tsp salt
41g macadamia nuts
(The numbers are all odd because I needed to convert from an American recipe which was for three dozen cookies - they're not just all made up!)
1. Preheat oven to 176 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, add flours, corn flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
3. Mix together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and beat for 2 more minutes (with an electric whisk)
4. Slowly add in the flour and mix until all combined
5. Fold in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts
6. Bake for 11-13 minutes. They will come out looking gooey but set aside to cool and they will firm up
Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter