Saturday, 27 April 2013

Insta-Update


I've been away again. It's been far too long :(

What with a spot of weekend work and then actually leaving the house at the weekend I've not updated for a week or two, which makes me sad :(

But I'm back with a bit of an update. L>R

//Me and some friends at a hen weekend in Nottingham
//CatsofInstagram
// Very high heels
// New Ben and Jerrys flavour NOM!
// Hen
// Injury from the before mentioned very high heels
// Me and the bride-to-be
// Desserts - I had one of each
// I WON A TENNER ON A SCRATCH CARD AND I NEVER WIN ANYTHING

Going to be queuing up a few more posts for the week so hopefully the blog won't go as neglected this week.

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover