Thursday, 4 April 2013

Top 3


Here's my most recent top skincare products.

1. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair

A Christmas present that I've grown to love. It smells really leafy when you put it on but one little squirt of the pipette before bed has definitely made a difference to my skin. It doesn't sink is quickly and sits on the skins for a while seeming a bit sticky; but after using it for a while and cleansing in the morning my skin is looking much improved - possibly even reducing the some scars. A pricey one though at around £44!

2. No. 7 Soft and Soothed Toner

A recent buy using the £5 off voucher meant that this came back into my price range for a toner, normally I don't think about it too much and buy a cheaper brand. But this does what it says gently toning without drying my face out and removing the last bits of dirt. It takes me ages to get through a toner too so hopefully I'll be able to use this for a good while yet. I find it works especially well with...

3. No. 7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser

I mistakenly bought Simple Cleanser again after buying it before and swearing off it so replaced that with the No. 7 Hot Cloth Cleanser (again using a Boots £5 off voucher). It's really creamy and I would say you need to be a bit of a skin care expert to tell the difference between this and the Liz Earle version.

Anyone else have any of these and like as much as I do?

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about the Night Repair! The price tag really puts me off though :(

    alexandrazhu.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know - it's not even that massive. It'd good but I don't think I can afford to buy it again when it runs out!
      x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover