Saturday, 1 June 2013

Badger Balm Sleep Balm


A few weeks ago I was very kindly gifted this from Badger Balm after blogging about their Foot Balm last year. 

The Sleep Balm is kind of a similar product. It's equally organic and soothing but promises to help quiet your thoughts and clear your mind rather than soothing your skin.

Although I admit I may not be the best person to be testing this out as I really can't remember the last time it took me any more than half an hour to fall asleep (but I really do sympathise with people who have problems going to sleep) But what I am guilty of is staying online or watching tv and writing emails right before going to sleep - my bed is definitely no sanctuary of peace and working closely with a colleague in New Zealand means that right before shutting off the light I'm often writing one last email!

The balm itself is supposed to be rubbed on your temples and the essential oils then get to work clearing your mind. It reminds me of that very chilled out feeling you get after a massage especially as the smell is similar to massage oils too.

Although it didn't help me fall to sleep any faster (I'm off in the land of nod 5 minutes after I hit the pillow) I'd definitely recommend this to any stressed out students this time of year who are having trouble relaxing at the end of the day.

And what I also love is the adorable little badger on the tin.

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover