Sunday, 14 July 2013

Too Faced Natural Palette


I actually have had this for a really long time but am only just discovering how useful it really it. The palette from Too Faced contains everything you need to contour your face and conceal/brighten your eyes.

I've had it so long in fact that the little square of luminize is long gone. However what I am using on a day to day basis is the bronzer and more often than not the blush too.

This is a great palette if you want to save yourself a few minutes in the morning as it seems most of my time disappears opening up each little pack, closing it and diligently putting it away in it's dedicated place before I leave for work. Everyone else does that too right?

But with this you can quickly opening it up and with a couple of brushes you're done, concealer, bronzer and blusher.

The bronzer is a perfect shade for me, not too dark or too light on my fair complexion and is great to add a bit of colour to my cheeks in the summer. Be warned though the powder blusher comes out a bit heavy so use it sparingly. One other thing I'm not too sure on is the cream blusher I find it a bit difficult to blend it and think the powder is a lot easier to work with.

The pack even comes with some cheat sheets showing you where to put each product on your face for a perfectly contoured and glowing complexion.

I've never really tried anything from Too Faced before. Has anyone else tried this palette from Too Faced?

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried this but it looks like a great little kit, I too am a sucker for putting everything perfectly back in it's own place. Some things, for some reason, I still keep in their boxes (foundation, concealer)... I don't know why! I don't use bronzer, I don't know why but I've always carried the idea that to use bronzer you must be tanned... I'm not very good at make-up! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Hannah. I find just a bit of bronzer under your cheekbones makes your face look a better shape and brightens up your eyes. :) x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover