Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Watching, Reading, Wanting, Listening


A quick update of what I've been entertaining myself with recently.

Watching - The Apprentice
The final is coming up this week and it's been an excellent season. Lots of over confident characters we all love to hate and a great final with two well deserving candidates. My money is on Luisa to win.

Reading - WWZ
I'm just getting into this book. I'm probably not a typical zombie fan but I do enjoy a bit of eclecticism and what better way to start getting into the genre than with this.

Wanting - Mulberry Willow
The latest bag from Mulberry and it's lovely. Recently seen on Kim Sears at the Wimbledone final.

Listening - Miley Cyrus, We Can't Stop
Although the video is a tad OTT you've got to admit it's a catchy song.

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover