Saturday, 27 July 2013

Wish List



Summer is here - mostly apart from a few storms but they seem to be quite warm anyway so here's my tropical themed wish list of the bits I'm lusting after this season.

1. Yankee Candle in Beach Flower Scent
Everyone seems to be blogging about these at the moment but I'm still a Yankee Candle virgin. The scents sounds like they smell delicious and summery though so I can't wait to get my hands on one

This pretty little number is perfect for summer evening with some heels.

I have the same one in a mocha colour but it seems to fit so well and be a perfect choice for this weather that I think another in a different colour is justified.

Crop tops seem to be very popular this year and they go well with a nice skirt and high waisted jeans so you're not showing off too much belly.

I'm finding myself living in plain dresses and getting bored of them so a skirt would make a nice change. It's in the sale too!

A lovely little slim lens which seems to be getting good reviews.

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover